05 January 2009

Back to work...

I think everyone was groaning a bit this morning with the realization that today marked a full (gasp!) workweek. Yikes, yikes, yikes. Meh, at least we shared a bunch of laughs at work today.

I think I didn't realize just how many people are Facebooking these days. The funniest part is that quite a few people responded and inquired about one tiny, little, one-line post on my FB: Andrea has joined the group "Moving to London." Who would've known that one 8-word line would've raised so many eyebrows, including three at lunch. First the doubters ("Mmmhmmm" and "The question is when?"), and then the shocked ("I saw that. Are you really planning to move? You just got the new job."). Crikey!

Yes, I'm still hoping and planning on it. My only concern is Star-dog. I seem to be having an awfully difficult time finding search criteria for flats to let that allow dogs...and I'm not exactly keen on searching through the 5,397 listings in London. Oh, but she just has to come with me. I can't leave her behind. With a face like hers, how could anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment