21 January 2009

Mercurial in the mostest, I am...

Talk about a fickle change!

I just finished the posting of the prior and checked my e-mail. Sitting in my inbox was a happy lil' note from USAirways on its upcoming e-saver fares. Yup, my London is included. $533 and I'm there--and that (gasp!) includes taxes!

Ah, perhaps that's just the kick in the pants I needed to get me back into my London mood. It parallels what The Universe send me this morning (in e-mail):

Andrea, it is easy. Just once a day, imagine the life you dream of. Believe that it can be yours in this world of magic and miracles. Choose to live as if you know of its inevitable manifestation. Don't compromise. Don't worry. Don't look for results. And as surely as spirit crafts one moment after another, so too will it fuse together the life you now lead with the life of your dreams as if they were two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, destined to become one.

This alone determines what's "meant to be."

I suspect my lack of memory got in my way once more...

I'm baaaack. Tally-ho!

1 comment: