20 January 2009

With friends like these...

...I'll never has a sad...

So FloatingHeadDerick called this evening...Man, he's funny. Get the two of us chatting on the phone together and we're like our own kind of episode of Bronx Beat. Um...of course, he doesn't talk with a LawnGuyLand accent like I sometimes do...and he's not a girl, either...um...Maybe it's not like that at all.

He made me laugh, though, as is always the case. "The recession? Unbelievable. When am I getting that flat-screen tv of yours? When are you moving?"
"Oh, the recession! Don't even get me stah-ted! This recession sucks so much, it sucks like a hoover vacuuming up Star-barf..." hehe... Good times. Whew.

FHD and I are going to grab some vino on Thursday, provided I get over my icky cold. "It's like the plague--everyone's got it. Gross. What kind of cough is that, kitten? You got a Pomeranian on your lap, barking into the phone?"

Yeah, I'm finally feeling a bit better from my cold/flu deathbed, but this lingering, bronchitis-y cough? That's hot (as said in my Paris Hilton voice).

"...Christmas goose? I'd like to give you a Christmas goose. You know wha'? I'll give it to you 365 days a year. Everyday is Christmas wit' me..."

Man, that kills me...as do those English accents...I'm glad I don't have an accent. Whew...

1 comment:

  1. My favorite was the part of our discussion about "freecycling" your CD Walkman:

    AOA: "Well, it's anti-skip, which is good, right?"
    FHD: "Oh, so your anti-skip, now?"
    AOA: "I am so anti-skip, you have no idea."
    FHD: "So, what, you're gonna just WALK to the loo, now?"
    AOA: "I don't even have to go, right now."

    THAT is comedy gold.

    ReplyDelete